From late pregnancy onwards, your mare will have an increased demand for calories and protein to keep both herself and the developing foal healthy.
- Fully fortified with the right level of vitamins and minerals, tailored to the requirements of breeding stock and youngstock.
- Added mannan oligosaccharides (MOS) and high levels of vitamin E encourage good colostrum quality.
- Organic selenium and omega 3 fatty acids support sperm quality for stallions.
- High in vitamin E, folic acid and essential fatty acids to provide the reproductive system and developing foal with essential nutrients and promote correct development.
- High in quality protein with added L-Lysine to promote growth and muscle development, as well as maintain your mare’s condition while lactating.
500kg horse = 2 ½ scoops (2.5kg) per day
- Est. Digestible Energy MJ/kg 12.5
- Crude Protein % 14.5
- Crude Oils and Fats % 4.5
- Crude Fibre % 7.0
- Crude Ash % 8.5
Barley, Wheat, Alfalfa, Wheatfeed, Rolled Oats, Full Fat Soya, Extracted Sunflower, Cane Molasses, Distiller's Wheat Grains, Maize, Glucose Syrup, Calcium Carbonate, Peas, Dicalcium Phosphate, Vegetable Oil, Salt, Vitamin/Trace Mineral Premix, Unmolassed Sugar Beet, Oatfeed, Magnesium Oxide, Prairie Meal, L-Lysine, Mannan Oligosaccharides (0.1%)
Sie könnten auch an folgenden Artikeln interessiert sein