The benefits of feeding liquid Garliq:
- Faster and better absorption: as a liquid, Garliq is absorbed into the horse’s bloodstream and transported around the body faster and more efficiently than a powdered or granulated form of garlic, ensuring that your horse gets the maximum benefit.
- Flies and insects: the sweat produced by horses fed Garliq has an odour that keeps flies and biting insects away.
- Antioxidants: Garliq is packed full of free-radical neutralising antioxidants.
- Respiration: Garliq helps to maintain healthy airways and supports lung integrity.
- Parasites: Studies have shown that garlic can repel parasites. Garliq should not replace the use of regular anti-parasitic products.
- Anti-inflammatory: Garlic has been fed for centuries to aid the bodies own natural anti-inflammatory process. Feeding Garliq may help to support the body’s natural anti-inflammatory response.
- 15mL per day lasts 66 days